RSS Feed
TOP

Prologue






"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ----Dr. Seuss



"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ----Oliver Wendell Holmes

Hai friends!

I am both honoured and flattered to have been given such an oppurtunity of being close to my beloved friends and honourable teachers through my blog.Before going to my personal links,please read this delightfully though of course, they're only my veiws.You can adopt them if you like else you can forgive it.

I would like to thank my parents for giving me such an environment to groom myself into a responsible citizen.We all of us know why our parents do all for us. Because we are their loving ones. They expect only from us is to develop ourselves.The only thing required for us is to make them happy without losing our conscience .
I believe that what should make us and our parents the most proud is not the actual honour itself, but what you had to do to get it. As Ralph Waldo Emerson said, "The reward of a thing well done is to have done it." Any recognition is just the icing on the cake, not to be expected but definitely to be enjoyed.

What we have acheived till now is a pinch of sand from our life's ocean. if you meet with disaster and fell onto your shoulders raise and move like a hurricane towards your goal.Then what we acheive will be immortal like this world.
If you are a success acheiving person , I suggest you not to rest on your laurels but to continue to strive towards even loftier goals.

May all of us be blessed with all the world's happieness .
Good bye! Have a Nice day and Sweet Night.


Shaik Mohd. Zaheer Pervez

0 comments: